If you are looking for a unique way to customize your Jeep Grand Cherokee, you may want to consider wrapping it. If you are planning on doing this, there are some things that you should know.
The first is that wrapping a car takes time and a lot of effort to get it done right. It can also be very expensive, so make sure that you can afford it before deciding on this option. If you choose to go the custom route, make sure that whoever is doing the work has experience doing wraps.
How much does it cost to Wrap a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
The prices for wrapping your Jeep Grand Cherokee can vary but on average it costs $500 for a DIY Project and up to $5000 for Professional vinyl wrap.
There are several factors that can affect the final price of your Jeep wrapping project. The size of the vehicle you are wanting to wrap is one. For example, if you have a small Jeep Liberty, the cost would be much less than if you had a large Grand Cherokee. Another factor that can affect your wrapping price is where you plan to take your car for wrapping.
Can you wrap a jeep grand Cherokee?
If you are looking to have your Jeep wrapped, you have several options. There are many people on craigslist who will wrap a vehicle for an affordable price. In some cases, it may not even cost that much depending on the size of the vehicle.
One thing to be aware of when dealing with private parties is that they may or may not be certified installers. It is important to make sure that whoever does your wrapping work has experience wrapping cars and is listed with the proper associations
What comes with my jeep grand Cherokee Wrap?
When you purchase a pre-designed vinyl wrap, it will come printed on special material and include everything you need to get started on the installation process. This includes vinyl, topcoats, pliers, and squeegees.
When you get your wrap custom designed it’s a good idea to make sure you understand the process involved in the installation as well.
Will a Wrap improve the Appearance of Your Grand Cherokee?
Wrapping your Jeep Grand Cherokee can really make it look a lot better. If you are thinking about doing a partial or full wrap, you should know that the cost of installation and materials is not included on pre-designed vinyl.
You will have to factor that in along with the price of the overall design that you choose. If you want to completely customize your Grand Cherokee, this is the way to go.
With so many designs available and so many choices for how you can achieve it. You will be able to get an entirely different look for your jeep by getting it wrapped professionally with high-quality vinyl.
Types of Wrap Options for your Grand Cherokee
There are three different types of wraps that you can have done for your jeep grand Cherokee. They include: –
- Vinyl Wraps: This type of wrap will cover the entire vehicle including windows.
- Partial Wraps: If you only want a portion of your vehicle to be wrapped, this option is available. Some people use these to just cover the sides or the top and bottom of the car without covering any windows.
- Full Window Tint: This option is great for those who want privacy but don’t want a vinyl wrap.
Pros and Cons of Wrapping a Grand Cherokee
- One of the biggest pros to having a wrapping done is that it’s completely customizable. You decide on the style, colors, and designs that you want and your car will be transformed into something unique and beautiful.
- Another pro to wrapping is that it really makes your Grand Cherokee stand out from others in its class. Another pro of vinyl wraps is durability. Because the wrap covers all sides of your Grand Cherokee it won’t fade with time like a paint can.
- Some cons associated with getting a wrap to include cost and transportation. The average cost for one of these wraps is $5,000 but can easily go up depending on where you live and who you get to do the work for you.
- Another con is that it’s hard to find a shop that will do this type of work. Make sure you check out all of your options and call around to see which ones can provide the services that you need.
Paint vs Wrap
Many people have been debating recently whether to paint or wrap their car. If you want to paint your jeep grand Cherokee, it is very important that you understand the process involved and what it takes to properly do it.
If you are not comfortable doing the painting yourself, then you will have to hire someone else to do it for you. If you want to avoid any paint-related problems, then choosing vinyl is a good option.
Although more expensive initially, vinyl does not need any care and can be easily removed or replaced if needed in the future. If you choose this option make sure that there are long-term warranties available and that they include full replacement of your car if need be.
How to save money with wraps
One way to save money on your jeep Grand Cherokee wrap is by finding a good quality vinyl wrap that is pre-designed. With these types of wraps, you get the design for a discounted price but have to pay extra for the installation and materials.
If you decide on a custom design, then you will want to make sure that there are no hidden fees with your quote and there are options for reimbursement in case something goes wrong during the process.